When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrew and Josh

preacher62

Am I the only one having trouble with Perfect Clones and Trusty Watch. I haven't been able to get on Andrew's site in over a week. I can get on Josh's site...sometimes...but then it quickly dies. Is it because of the earthquake and tsunami?

I have been having the exact same problems. It is not because of the issues in Japan, the sites went down before the earthquake. Andrew was "attacked" and his site shut down. He said he was changing domains however that seems to have not happened. Josh said his went down due to maintanence but has never been the same since.

I e-mailed Josh a couple of times and he keeps saying, "surf my site". Too bad I can't... :thumbdown:

I have been having the exact same problems. It is not because of the issues in Japan, the sites went down before the earthquake. Andrew was "attacked" and his site shut down. He said he was changing domains however that seems to have not happened. Josh said his went down due to maintanence but has never been the same since.

I e-mailed Josh a couple of times and he keeps saying, "surf my site". Too bad I can't... :thumbdown:

Would you be so kind as to give me Josh's email address. I want to make a purchase but not on his unreliable site.

I think it is in fact japan earthquake related.

Have been able to surf josh's site pretty much ok the last few days. I have however been bumped off from time to time for an hour or so.

I have been in email contact with him over a different matter though this week and his response time is very good.