When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ATTN: Bell & Ross Owners/Lovers

redwatch

This may be obvious, but I was exploring their website the other day and you can order ANY strap direct from the website. They also sell buckles & the watch strap tools. Additionally, they sell the strap bars, but so far I have only found them for the BR01. I just ordered a gen nylon strap with black buckle on it and I am very excited!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Bell & Ross

EDIT: I just realized.... Isn't the BR01 and BR03 strap size the same? So the BR01 strap bars would work in a BR03 wouldn't they?

Arrgh. I need a BR03 black bar for my gen - it snapped while replacing the strap. Dude at the AD told me four weeks for a lousy bar. BR03's are smaller than BR01's, redwatch.

They have BR01 bars with Carbon (DLC) finish screws for $50.00 for the set. I know the BR03's are physically smaller, but I believe the strap size is the same is it not?

Yes mate...Same bars...

I ordered my gen parts from Jura watches and the bars came with packaging labelled "Bars & Screws - 01/** - 03/** "

I opened a thread about this a couple of months ago..

Klick it like Beckham.

I have read a couple of times that members were trying to find lugscrews for their BR watches.

Well who would have thought, you can order them on the BR page!

Strangely I can't see the onlineshop when accessing the page in german language.

If you access the US page you get the Eboutique but you can only order the lugscrews for the B01 in SS.

But if you access the french page you can order straps, screws, buckles and whatnot for all the models in PVD, TI and SS from them.

http://www.bellross.com/fr/

Click on Eboutique.

Click on Les Accessoires.

Scroll all the way down.

Although the price is kind of a bummer. They want 46 Euros for a set of 4 screws and 2 lugs. Probably worth it to the guys with the superlumed, Avitt DLC coated ones.

Hope that helps some people out. If this was already known, sorry for opening a new thread. :)

Edited by Tom Hawkes

• 9 months later...