When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi All - New to RWG

BBdude

Hey all! I've been lurking for a while now. Love all the reviews - I was referred here by a friend and it's amazing the quality of reps here. I thought I'd be saving for years before I had a 45mm Omega PO!

Anyways, I erred and sent a message to a member. After reading the rules I noticed it is frowned upon so my apologies! I did, however, feel it was appropriate to post my question here. A little about myself ... I'm from the Philadelphia area work in consulting.

Here is my question:

I've read through SEVERAL threads and many reviews of the watches I like (Omega PO, IWC Big Pilot, Rolex Sub and Panerai Luminor Marina) are a year or two old. It looks like forum members Bklm/Joshua have the best looking reps based on what I'm looking for, but how to purchase one is not so clear.

Should I simply pm both of these individuals with my request and hope they respond or do they prefer I order via their website (e.g., Joshua has his own website).

Thanks for any help/guidance you can provide.

-BBdude

Hi and welcome!

Great to see you've done some research on your own. General advice is to read read read! :)

It's not always a mistake to PM a member with questions. The ones that took the time and write one of the classic review threads get noob questions by PM all the time though. It is undestandable that they will not answer them all. After they wrote the threads to make information available for all to read.

Now to your question: You will find a whole dealer section here on the main forum page (called "Watches, Clothing & Accessories"). All of these dealers are bullet-proof, which means RWG-Admin find them save to order from and should a problem arise that you cannot solve between you and the dealer members of the Admin Team will help.

Josh (Jos Nana) and BK (bklm1234) both have their own section here where order instructions can be found. Read them before ordering. Also make sure you describe exactly what you would like and do your research first. There are many versions of the most popular watches, be sure to know which one you would like. And bring loads of patience, Reps are not for the faint of heart. :)

Have fun!

Valerian

Welcome to RWG dude!

Just like Val stated, "READ, READ, READ!" As for Josh and BK, both are reputable dealers. Personally I haven't ordered from Josh but I hear great stuff about him and as for BK i have personally ordered from, he's great to deal with. One thing to keep in mind, when ordering from BK, PATIENCE! BK will take care of you. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Welcome again and enjoy!

Hi mate

Welcome to a great community :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I would suggest that although you have mentioned 2 great dealers...their services are different..

BK generally mods the watches he sells so what you get is pretty special from what Josh would offer..

If you like something Josh has then you will find you could get exactly the same cheaper from other trusted dealers on here...

I am not saying dont use Josh but there are options that might suit your needs or budget better..

Can I suggest you decide what you are looking for then consider the options...for example say you want a 177L you could buy this direct from Josh or go to Sead/Vac and have a few of the flaws modded before you receive it or you could get the same from someone like Mary for cheaper...etc etc

The key thing to remember is what you can buy from Josh can be bought from all the dealers...What you can buy from BK can only be bought from him...

Good luck mate and I hope you have a great time here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

HI everybody

I understand that there is some kind policy in this forum but i find it difficult to understand that people say to you that you should find your own dealer. Do people want you to buy 10 crap watches before you find one ok replica? Whats the point?

Everybody knows that 50-90 pst of the watch sites are crap and fraud so why cant people be a little more open to tell others where they bought the watch, when they find a good replica.

This makes me frustrated.

I'm looking for a great IWC replica with a swiss movement . I can spend up to 600$ for it.

Can somebody give me some hits or a little help to find dealer?

Please help a stupid buyer

Guest zeleni kukuruz

HI everybody

I understand that there is some kind policy in this forum but i find it difficult to understand that people say to you that you should find your own dealer. Do people want you to buy 10 crap watches before you find one ok replica? Whats the point?

Everybody knows that 50-90 pst of the watch sites are crap and fraud so why cant people be a little more open to tell others where they bought the watch, when they find a good replica.

This makes me frustrated.

I'm looking for a great IWC replica with a swiss movement . I can spend up to 600$ for it.

Can somebody give me some hits or a little help to find dealer?

Please help a stupid buyer

Tessa, you wont get a iwc with swiss movement from any dealer for 600$, the iwc that the dealers has are all clone eta movements :(

If you want a nice iwc with gen eta + other gen stuff for iwc then contact concepta here on the forum!

If you want a nice iwc with clone swiss eta movement then look up andrew (trustytime) or joshua (perfect clones) on the forum, they are fast and very good dealers!

Edited by Zeleni Kukuruz

The community member called concepta is a watch builder/modder. He has access to IWC genuine parts and can build you as good as watch as you can afford, right down to a watch made of completely genuine parts.

Send him a message.<br><br>Also, there is no Forum rule that you have to find your own dealer.&nbsp; If you are new, buy from Perfect Clones. Once you know more about what you want, try other dealers.<br>