When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just To Let My Friends And Customers Know

rbj69

im fine and have been now since last time i posted which i guess has been almost two months or a little less now, i have just been purposely not on the forums so much lately mainly because it take alot of my time to sit and answer questions and jump back and foward to sites, so lately just been working steady and doing my family time as well, i have said this before and will say it again, email me if u need me jbuttspsu@earthlink.net , i still have pms from everywhere coming in and again its too much work to flip flop to answer, just email me it is easier for me and will be for u to , o k if i dont answer u in a couple days email me again, maybe i missed u or something ok, i wish i could get rid of junk email and only get u guys email , any suggestions? i think sometimes i delete emails from a customer or friend because the heading looked like junk email, lol if u need me please specify in the heading watch repair or watch question , ok

thank u

joe

Joe, it's great to hear from you again. I know there was some concern for your well being on this and other boards. It's just good to know that you are ok. I think that alot of new guys don't realize what a tremendous asset you have been to this community, but the old hands around here appreciate your skill and knowledge.

Thanks for posting and letting us know that you're still around.