When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Have Knowledge Of The New Cariter

rbj69

i ordered my today , and i have a couple black datewheels to try on it, i will post on it when it arrives, i think it is a cool eye catcher myself, , the way it looks it will be along time before that rubber would come off imho, from the side view it is pretty darn thick, wowowowo

Not to be facetious to a long time member, but this was posted up in the weekend on another thread, and a simple search (or look through a couple of pages) would have given the answers - better to keep it all in one thread so future searchers find the answers in one place. :group:

Not to be facetious to a long time member, but this was posted up in the weekend on another thread, and a simple search (or look through a couple of pages) would have given the answers - better to keep it all in one thread so future searchers find the answers in one place. :group:

Yeah v.true.

I shoulda just posted a link to the 2 other threads about this.

Yeah v.true.

I shoulda just posted a link to the 2 other threads about this.

Especially as anyone searching for this is not going to search for Cariter, as the title says :(