When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New pics of chronopassion

jac

Arrrgh, everybody already got the watch....I am still waiting for mine, paid 4 weeks ago, gota track No. that is unknown to the chinese post office, but my dealer assured me several times "its been sent already".

Well, as I trust my dealer, I fear the package got stuck in customs agin like so many times before, hope the sender did do what I told/suggested him to avoid custom problems!

Beautiful pics and a great watch, I will wait some more days.....

Theo

I'm in the same situation Theo, ordered the week it came out, nothing received yet :(

Wait wait and wait...

Arrrgh, everybody already got the watch....I am still waiting for mine, paid 4 weeks ago, gota track No. that is unknown to the chinese post office, but my dealer assured me several times "its been sent already".

Well, as I trust my dealer, I fear the package got stuck in customs agin like so many times before, hope the sender did do what I told/suggested him to avoid custom problems!

Beautiful pics and a great watch, I will wait some more days.....

Theo

Let's hope :) Mine should have reached Europe

wuuaaahhh....mine is still missing and no word from my dealer on the whereabouts. The track No. does not work (system gives an "unkown" when I research). My dealer made a postal-inquiery to see where my watch is....over a month now. :thumbdown:

Anyway, lets hope for the best.

Theo

Received mine this morning!! Beautiful watch! Pics coming soon.........

Hope you get yours soon Theo. How did your dealer send it?? EMS?

wuuaaahhh....mine is still missing and no word from my dealer on the whereabouts. The track No. does not work (system gives an "unkown" when I research). My dealer made a postal-inquiery to see where my watch is....over a month now. :thumbdown:

Anyway, lets hope for the best.

Theo

A real beauty she is....

My watch should have been sent registered air.....for a good reason.

Watches sent by EMS will always be checked by customs.

I agreed to wait a week longer before we try again.

Theo

P.S.: I had enough time to make my mind up on the strap to use, I assume that the beauty of the case, finish, color requires a simple strap....so I will go with rubber....or I will order a dark-grey calf leather strap from APBands.

Bought it from a business friend of my dad for $55 :). it is stiffer and feels of higher quality. $55 is worth the investment, hehe. :)

I would not buy it at resale price, but now and then there's one on the bay that sells for cheap.

A gen rubber!? does the quality of the gen worth the investment? and may I ask how much cost one? and how do you get it?

thanks