When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona Sale with all proceeds going to the Forum...

What's the problem?

Let's do this the simple way.

I got a lot of interest about this Daytona. The fact is, I just bought it because I thought I should have one to round out my collection.

If someone wants it, fine - be prepared to send the funds to RWG. If you don't send them to RWG, you don't get the watch.

My pics suck - please spare me the abuse. This watch is still on Josh's site for $238 - great pics there. First person IN THE US who EMAILS me confirmation that they have donated $200 to RWG gets this via FedEx at my expense.

This watch is like new - I never wore it. It has a rivet bracelet. It is manually wound. Seconds are at 9 position. The gizmos seem to work - I never had any interest in these, so I don't know what they are supposed to do but when you screw the little dothingies out, top button starts and stops the stopwatch and the bottom sets it back.

I cannot remember where I got it. I don't think MBW ever sold these so I probably got it from Josh. I have bought a few watches from Trust and EL so that could be a possibility. As anyone knows whose seen pics of my collection, I never buy the cheap alternative. Whatever this is, I am sure it was the best I could find.

If the mods don't want this done this way here, I'll just repost in the regular sales area with the smae provisions.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PMs about this.

You know what I know.

Bill

post-223-0-19458000-1302033930.jpg

post-223-0-60708200-1302033940.jpg

post-223-0-48427100-1302033950.jpg

Hey TT, how ya been?

Long time huh?

I let some really nice vintage MBWs go today. I'll probably kill myself when I sober up! LOL

I have some of the late model MBWs here that someone asked me about today, but I cannot for the life of me remember how to tell the MBW. Do you remember? I can't very well guess at it.

I have had several inquiries about the TW Bests - lots of folks remember those.

I priced my Ziggied COMEX (lume, lugs, bars, gen crown) with the MBW Rivet Bracelet for $800 bucks and I guess he's going to take it - I'm already thinking that was a mistake.

I have exercised some common sense though - I have steadfastly refused to put a price on my GMTs with 2893s in them. I let someone on here talk me into parting with one years ago - that's a sweet piece that has never been available again.

Can you tell me off hand what the one on the left is - it's a cherry MBW but I can't remember which.

Ciao,

Bill

post-223-0-09971800-1302048222.jpg

A great gesture Bill, and dont get short changed on those old school TWbest and MBWs even unmodded they are worth a good price!!!

The ones that flew out of here went to people that struck me as folks who would cherish them. I suspect that we'll be seeing some incredible modded watches over the next few months.

Bill

The ones that flew out of here went to people that struck me as folks who would cherish them. I suspect that we'll be seeing some incredible modded watches over the next few months.

Bill

I will! And more watches in a couple months... I need to start saving and selling stuff so I'm ready!