When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam with swiss

tessa

Some questions about pam with a swiss.

Speaking to josh he never recommends a pam with a swiss movement. Why is that so? Or he doesnt have them in stock?

I have 111j with asian but want to put in a swiss. Is that possible and is that a job for Domi.

I need gen dial too .

Has somebody one to sell?

I want to buy one Pam from josh with a swiss or from a menmber ? Any suggestions?

So what you are saying is that i should listen to Josh and pick the watches he chooses for me ? i never get a option with a swiss movement.

Where can you buy movement for the watches?

You can buy Swiss from several places,.... but your problem will be getting one with gen look.... If you want to use a swiss go for something with a closed CB

I have sent you a PM about a gen dial and hands :)

I think the question of WHY? Needs to be asked?

What do you hope to achieve ? If its greater reliability The asian movements are as reliable and as easily adjusted if need be.

If its the looks, then the asian will look more like a gen than any second hand swiss movement you get.

As Pete said closed case back as per 005 might be the best option to consider. I guess Josh doesn't offer them , because there aren't any to be had. If you want a correct looking swiss movement you could try DSN but again its debatable if its truly swiss