When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Twins in house - Pam 236k modded by Zig

ilyailya

Just got the Panerai 236k I bough from PeteM. Super great guy to deal with. Super fast shipping even though from UK to USA. Packaged it well.

Turns out I just bought a 236k from another member on Repgeek, but it was missing some minor mods, so decided to buy this one and sell my first purchase. EDIT BY FXRANDY come on you know the rules if you want to sell on the board VIP mmembership is required,its only 2cts a day!

Here are some pictures I just took. Sorry not the greatest photographer. Tell me what you guys think.

THanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilyailya more photos and other watches.

post-29094-0-60813000-1302559917.jpg

post-29094-0-37297700-1302560299.jpg

sorry for large size pics.

BGGodwin thanks, do the pics look outrageously big on monitor? Maybe I should have uploaded somewhere else and linked.

yes I do love it on metal bracelet, although it weighs a ton heh. Very solid feeling watch. Will most likely be my daily.

I actually like the new version of the metal bracelet, but dont feel like buying it. I bet the watch can also look good on a nice black or brown gator. But for now its staying AS IS.

I looked at the GEN pictures and this is amazingly close. I am enjoying this as much as i would enjoy wearing a GEN. But there is no way I would buy a gen for 8+k . This is the best option IMO for fraction of cost.

Edited by ilyailya