When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What watch would you get next?

mrboombasteke

10 members have voted

1. 1. What watch should I get next?

• Breitling SOH v2 Swiss ETA 2824 Blue
    • PAM 005K/318
    • Neither...get a <insert name in post> instead

I'm having a tough time deciding what to get next. I currently own a Pam288, cartier santos, concepta iwc3714-38, iwc3717-12 laureus (in repair), a bk DSSD (on order) and a gen Tag aquaracer. I love all my super-reps/frankens, but need something to complement the browns I tend to wear. I was looking at the PAM005K, but since those are OOS, the 318s will do just fine with an upgraded strap. I also like the accuracy of the Breitling SOH v2. I'd buy a gen mesh bracelet to complement the SOH. Note that I have 7" wrists and have contemplated whether the SOH would be too big.

post-25577-0-12758800-1299669504.jpg

Picture of Pete's PAM318 [RWGFORUM]

p3135519v2.jpg

Picture of Del's SOH on a rep mesh bracelent [RWG1.1]

What should I do??? And please, don't tell me to get both.

Thanks

:pimp:

And just where are you going to get this SOH V2 , Swiss ETA?

The V2 came with Asian movements, and there haven't been any available for months and months except on the boards and V2's go very quick (sorry that I sold mine).

When I last checked, the cartel boys couldn't fill an order for a V2, any color.

And just where are you going to get this SOH V2 , Swiss ETA?

The V2 came with Asian movements, and there haven't been any available for months and months except on the boards and V2's go very quick (sorry that I sold mine).

When I last checked, the cartel boys couldn't fill an order for a V2, any color.

I have a SOH v2 Swiss ETA on hold from one of our reputable dealers. PM me if you'd like to replace the one you sold. :)

Only a Stevie would ask a question like that,the Breitling choice is plain as day.... 8)

I owned the gen SOHC on mesh,awesome watch,so a SOH for sure. The other choice looks like something outta a gumball machine. :lol:

LOL...that's one sweet looking watch.

:pimp: