When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Outstanding Rbj69 Orders

ubiquitous

Joe, I am going to edit my previous post. I didnt read your post in this thread.

Yes, it is true about that i wanted to sell my parts, because in the meanwhile i got a datejust from Oliver, so I tought I wouldnt need

another datejust and decided to sell the parts.

Yes, we talked about the watch project, but despite that, the project stalled.

I admit I had my parts back soon after i demanded, I was patient enough, until i decided to sell the parts instead of waiting more and more to see the project accomplished.

I will email you tomorrow because i have things to do now. The credit thing was a proposition from you, what i wanted was a partial refund or some parts in exchange, and I insisted about the parts but got nothing instead, yes you can see email. August 17

Regards,

Manuel.

thanks for finally telling the whole truth , that is all i ask, if u have a problem just talk to me as u stated im easy to talk to so why not just talk to me period? anyway even if it had to be on the forum im glad u finally told the truth and at least people can see the whole truth and not just partial truth , i would never take anything that didnt belong to me my integrity is everything to me , i cant say that about others and i dont care about the jealous people of this board but all i can say is im extremely honest and would break my back into to make someone happy or at least satisfied , looking foward to your email manuel

thanks joe

Just a bump at a fine thread. Fantastic to see joe nearly back to his old state! :)

Kudos to all ^_^

i will bump with u my old netherland friend, at least u made me smile , well ok i laughed , lmao :D:p:bleh::thumbsupsmileyanim::lol:

Just to update my situation- Joe and I have come to an amicable solution to my pending order.

:)

Randy thank u for your honesty with me and i wish all would contact me like u did , u r a credit to this forum as far as im concerned and u know how to handle a sitution like a gentleman, i appreciate it and hopefully soon we can all have fun again like the good old days, im done with this thread if u need me pm , email or call me if u like , i have to go eat im starved, later

joe

nothing has changed as far as I can see.

Just the same bunch of slow learners !!!

Kenmc hijacking will get u suspended please delete this moderators after u r done with his u can also delete this for me as well , lol

nothing has changed for kenmc he is still a loud mouth , and has been now for two years now another suckup is all i and many see from u

joe

I have no outstanding orders with Mr.Redbutt however I would like to state for the record I love him and he knows this. I believe he means no harm and genuinely likes helping people. Ive had many many dealing with Joe and never a hitch. Joe Its been awhile but your still in my thoughts <3 aawwwwww.

MG

thanks for finally telling the whole truth , that is all i ask, if u have a problem just talk to me as u stated im easy to talk to so why not just talk to me period? anyway even if it had to be on the forum im glad u finally told the truth and at least people can see the whole truth and not just partial truth , i would never take anything that didnt belong to me my integrity is everything to me , i cant say that about others and i dont care about the jealous people of this board but all i can say is im extremely honest and would break my back into to make someone happy or at least satisfied , looking foward to your email manuel

thanks joe

Hi Joe, I will email you but I first want to add anything more here due to the fact that this issue has become public:

My only mistake has been going public due to a missunderstanding.

From September 26 to a few weeks ago I was a lot of a hell busy due to exams and university issues, so I didnt contacted you despite i was a bit [censored] off and this feeling was growing and growing on me.

And I saw the opportunity at ubi post instead of saying things face to face. Mea Culpa

Why was I [censored] off then?

I must say that when I received the watch I expected something tangible thing instead of credit. (some money refund or some parts for the reps) I know I made this statement clear.

(check the email). So when i saw that the parcel didnt have a spare part nor I didnt see any money refund in paypal I was a bit sad and I tought you were cheating a bit.

You know I insisted about some tangible thing instead of credit because I was not planning to send anything else to usa. So i think there is a missunderstanding at all, perhaps you didnt read that email line asking for some tangible thing instead of credit, and of course I was a bit sad and busy to take this issue back so I decided to wait until I have more time to disscuss.

You know there has not been any communication between us since September 26 and the reason was because I was sad with you.

I admit I was a bit sad and I tried to show some irony at the trc post saying something about the credit line which of course nobody understood but me.

I know about the shippping costs to Spain, and about the rest of the fund, since I am not planning to take advantage of that credit for any watch of mine, please give that credit to ubiquitous or other member with pending orders. As I said before I dont want credit.

...Or perhaps you can send me some spare part for my project.

My fault has been this visceral reaction and going public.

I was not honest at all with you Joe, and I sincerely wished having the watch completed instead of getting a watch from luckyyy and Oliver because the project between you and I stalled a lot.

What I really wanted was to hurry you.

So I apologize in public to Joe for going public. Nobody should care about us.

I was honest however when I told you to get well back soon and all that.

A lesson I remembered today is first say things face to face instead of going public with anybody else in this forum. Joe I will email you to talk about our differences.

Best Regards,

Manuel

Hi Joe, I will email you but I first want to add anything more here due to the fact that this issue has become public:

My only mistake has been going public due to a missunderstanding.

From September 26 to a few weeks ago I was a lot of a hell busy due to exams and university issues, so I didnt contacted you despite i was a bit [censored] off and this feeling was growing and growing on me.

And I saw the opportunity at ubi post instead of saying things face to face. Mea Culpa

Why was I [censored] off then?

I must say that when I received the watch I expected something tangible thing instead of credit. (some money refund or some parts for the reps) I know I made this statement clear.

(check the email). So when i saw that the parcel didnt have a spare part nor I didnt see any money refund in paypal I was a bit sad and I tought you were cheating a bit.

You know I insisted about some tangible thing instead of credit because I was not planning to send anything else to usa. So i think there is a missunderstanding at all, perhaps you didnt read that email line asking for some tangible thing instead of credit, and of course I was a bit sad and busy to take this issue back so I decided to wait until I have more time to disscuss.

You know there has not been any communication between us since September 26 and the reason was because I was sad with you.

I admit I was a bit sad and I tried to show some irony at the trc post saying something about the credit line which of course nobody understood but me.

I know about the shippping costs to Spain, and about the rest of the fund, since I am not planning to take advantage of that credit for any watch of mine, please give that credit to ubiquitous or other member with pending orders. As I said before I dont want credit.

...Or perhaps you can send me some spare part for my project.

My fault has been this visceral reaction and going public.

I was not honest at all with you Joe, and I sincerely wished having the watch completed instead of getting a watch from luckyyy and Oliver because the project between you and I stalled a lot.

What I really wanted was to hurry you.

So I apologize in public to Joe for going public. Nobody should care about us.

I was honest however when I told you to get well back soon and all that.

A lesson I remembered today is first say things face to face instead of going public with anybody else in this forum. Joe I will email you to talk about our differences.

Best Regards,

Manuel

no harm done really , no need for u to apologize, u told the truth and that is all i wanted , now we can fix it , looking foward to the email , i hold no grudges to anyone , i still love u all even kenmc and mikellem

good night guys

joe