When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Speedmaster Pro (better subidals) ?

Chilenito

G'morning one and all,

I've always wanted a Speedmaster Professional with leather wrist similar to this one:

2007-09-04_221041.jpg

I always stepped back from ordering one due to the incorrect spacing of the subdials. IIRC Josh stated some time ago that a new advanced version with proper subdial spacing is in the works ... anybody have any new information about that?

Thanks a million

Carl

I have also been waiting for this,one of the reasons I've held back on some resent purchases......I just sent Joshua@Perfect Clones a message. I asked him If he had any Infomation on a new speedy,If anyone should know I would think It would be Josh. I will let you guys know his response.:) Mike

It would be lovely to see a decent speedy rep but wouldn't hold my breath, I got so [censored] off of waiting for a decent rep of the moony I eventually bit the bullet and went out and picked up a great quality used gen. I wore the rep for 3 years so I knew it was a grail and a definite keeper. I'm glad I went gen on that as it really is a unique and gorgeous watch in the flesh. Also Seeing the sudden increase in 3570.50 prices recently I'm glad I got it when I did.

A decent rep of the new speedy auto released at Basel this year would be a great addition but wouldn't hold my breath on that one either!