When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap with an attitude

Smab

Hi all! After ordering my SA with black dial and SS bracelet, I ordered some straps to go from another aftermarket strap vendor. I must say, for the black dial SA with batton markers, this strap is a bullseye in the middle (or something.,.) - Here together with the infamous blue SFSO ultimate, the poor SFSO looks rather small, even it is a 44mm. Nothing compared to the giant SA. Think this strap is awesome, and it is a steal at the price, only about 30USD (Meyhofer). Real smooth leather with red stitches and edges. Great buy.

Comments? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Foto1025.jpg

Not bad. A gen wouldn't have a $30 strap on it,but as long as your not looking to fool anyone (of course everyone says they are not lol),then all good.

I wouldn't say so... I've got a $30 BOB strap on my gen Navitimer and I can assure you the strap looks and feels exactly like the gen one I had before.

Good evening (here in Europe) to you all :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for the great feedback :) As an additional info, I can assure you that I had in mind the black dial and red markings on the subdials, when I ordered this strap. It is also a Breitling-style strap, meaning it is fairly thick at the lug (approx 7,4mm) and tapers towards the buckle end. The leather quality is great considering the price, and it has a nice matte finish, which matches the dial very well.

I will atempt to add more decent pictures when I get back from our pre-easter holiday. Will hopefully be back online (and battery charged!) tomorrow evening.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of shots, but they are not very great (cellphone)...

Enjoy and happy holidays 8)

Foto1124.jpg

Foto1119.jpg

Foto1125.jpg

Google meyhofer watch straps. They have a blue shark for deployant I kinda have my eyes one..

Good evening (here in Europe) to you all :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for the great feedback :) As an additional info, I can assure you that I had in mind the black dial and red markings on the subdials, when I ordered this strap. It is also a Breitling-style strap, meaning it is fairly thick at the lug (approx 7,4mm) and tapers towards the buckle end. The leather quality is great considering the price, and it has a nice matte finish, which matches the dial very well.

I will atempt to add more decent pictures when I get back from our pre-easter holiday. Will hopefully be back online (and battery charged!) tomorrow evening.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of shots, but they are not very great (cellphone)...

Enjoy and happy holidays 8)

is it THIS strap ?

Hahahaha, the "lingman" *cough* Dave *cough* is never wrong!! ;)

Obviously I can't see the red, but from what I'm being told, it sounds a bit of a pinker red, or maybe thats just the light bleaching it in the pic?! If it is that colour, don't think it would be good with a BS, it's a real fire engine red on the BS insn't it?

Relaxman, I'll take a couple for you tomorrow mate, I have it on my PAM 050 white dial.

Sixx :bones: