When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angus' PAM359 - Review with photos

babola

• 2 weeks later...

DW is only 3rd edition, there is no 4th edition as of this writing. Lume is almost non-existent and i cannot see any AR being applied. Makes telling the time extremely difficult. Hope it gets better in the next generation. Dial and case quality is high.

Edited by Hacker

DW is only 3rd edition, there is no 4th edition as of this writing. Lume is almost non-existent and i cannot see any AR being applied. Makes telling the time extremely difficult. Hope it gets better in the next generation. Dial and case quality is high.

Lume doesn't seem non existent to me? Going by what Angus says a single coat of AR has been applied...

Anyways, I've just ordered one off the back of your amazing review Babola- cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome review... So which is the best one on the market to order, and where from? I've seen s many different versions it's crazy, some claiming to be an "ultimate" then a newer corrected date wheel, another has the triple screw rotor but seems to not be as accurate as the ultimate single screw rotor examples...

So what's the deal between them? Thanks

Great review!

Hey D.... are those your special 'me time' gloves ???? ;)

Great review mate and nice perspective... Thanks mate :)

Fantastic Review. I ordered the Rep PAM 312 as I have the Gen and to my untrained eyes, they look and feel the exact same. Excellent Watch and will buy one of the other models as these are just too good to pass up.