When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

where to get hold of the best rep submariner

the digger

You might try Joshua - I believe he has some special arrangement for getting things delivered in the UK.

Email him at: perfect88clones@gmail.com

I don't know how his versions of that sub compare to the others, or which of his is best. If it was me, rather than wade thru all those listings, I would just ask him. Here's the sub page on his web site.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/submariner-latest-ranges-c-55_64_414.html

Good luck

Bill

Guest apetrills

You might try Joshua - I believe he has some special arrangement for getting things delivered in the UK.

Email him at: perfect88clones@gmail.com

I don't know how his versions of that sub compare to the others, or which of his is best. If it was me, rather than wade thru all those listings, I would just ask him. Here's the sub page on his web site.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/submariner-latest-ranges-c-55_64_414.html

Good luck

Bill

Just an FYI you need to click on link twice for it to work ....

Many thanks

Has anyone purchased from trusty time I think they do the same type of shipping?

they have a ceramic sub with a asian 3135 clone movement does any one know if its reliable,also what is a WM9 Sub? they seem to get very good reviews on here.Sorry for so many questions as I said I am new on here and keen to find the right watch. Thanks again Neil

Edited by the digger

3135 look movement is junk and the ETA clones are crap. Every ETA clone movement I have bought has failed within the first month. Either get the ETA or get the cheap 21j movement. The cheap 21j movement is MUCH more reliable than the clone ETA. I have 21j chinese type movements from 10 years ago that still run strong and keep good time.

dizz