When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will a Bentley Motors T gen dial fit the rep case experts?

monkeynutsack

Will a Bentley Motors T gen dial fit the rep case experts? If not, what would it take? Trimming the dial? What type of movement would fit the gen dial & rep case?

I found a dial for sale. Fingers still crossed... :yu:

Don't know but the date will still be very recessed. I don't think a gen dial is worth the swap

It won't fit. 100% sure. The gen uses ETA2892-2 + DD chrono module on top of it, which means the pushers and crown are not inline. On the rep, they are. Gen dial will fit only the gen movement, and the gen movement won't fit the rep case. :(

Great info. I had never looked at the Bentley T. I didn't know Breitling had a 2892 based chrono. In that case yodap is 100% right. Rep dial won't match up with the movement and you would have to do the same kind of alterations required on the Ap's which means you are looking at a $2-3k franken of a watch you can probably buy for $6,000 used.

It won't fit. 100% sure. The gen uses ETA2892-2 + DD chrono module on top of it, which means the pushers and crown are not inline. On the rep, they are. Gen dial will fit only the gen movement, and the gen movement won't fit the rep case. :(

Too bad, I think I'll take a chance and dial 911 and ask for Mr. Eta ;-) . I also got a chance to get a genuine Bentley GT day date wheel. I heard that the teeth are not the same and it would take some modding to fit in rep bentley gt A7750. Do you or any modders know if this is actually a possibility? thanks for the input fellaz