When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black seal best rep

Harmtol

I'm waiting for an ultimate 183.

They're all pretty bad right now. You can buy a few different ones and assemble a pretty decent rep with various parts from each and do a couple mods but that's expensive and a lot of work for only a decent result. Consider the PVD rads, the dials seem more gen-like, and with the closed casebacks and coated finish, these can look very accurate.

They're all pretty bad right now. You can buy a few different ones and assemble a pretty decent rep with various parts from each and do a couple mods but that's expensive and a lot of work for only a decent result. Consider the PVD rads, the dials seem more gen-like, and with the closed casebacks and coated finish, these can look very accurate.

+1

but why not go 288..

Petem, I already have de 288 with closed case back. But i want to have a super ultimate 183. Isn't the most expensive one from andrew the best you can get (dagger swan neck)? And is there a good cristal for itfor modding? And with a super lume platebehind the sandwich dail????

Well that is what i was thinking about.

Greetz

I really am the last person on here that you should listen to with Rads mate.... In fact with anything !!

But from what I have read and recall.... it really is a question of sourcing parts from here there and everywhere to get the Ultimate...

I seem to recall the cartel is overpriced for what you still need to do etc...

Have you thought about contacting Vac.. ?

I am not sure if its wishful thinking or not but I always got the impression that there were more modded Rads on RG and threads/posts etc..... maybe try searching on there mate...

There are a few places you can source parts and of course David will sell most parts from his watches so you can mix and match so to speak :)

Thanks PeteM...

All my wathes come from andrew... But i don't buy the parts from him. Can you tell me de website of David?

I'm now waiting on my 005 and deplyent bucle for my 288 to arive. It seems that the straps for a 288 aren't easy to find. Thats a shame though... I like the buckle on that one.

My next pam would be the luminor regatta ultimate.. Also from andrew ofcourse. And bulding a super 183 rep. Then the next thing is a submergeable.