When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Sandwich Rep.

dante

111j is the best build out of all the new non auto reps. the h factory crystal and lume are better, but those 2 things are minor compared to the quality of the 111j's parts. i've come to dislike the h factory cg, its roller and pin placement bug the hell out of me. and don't get me started on the hella crap the h factory use for movements.

see sead and get him to mod a 111j for you, i'd offer but i'm way behind right now as it is.

Edited by lofi

Even though they're not sandwich, I'm with Pete. I'd go for the 005 or 318. I used to be all about the sandwich dial watches. Then I got a new 111J and 005. I was disappointed with the fit and finish of the 111j. On the other hand, I was blown away by the fit and finish of the 005. Plus, I have grown to like sausage dials more than sandwich.

If you want to slap the most accurate looking, unmodded PAM Luminor on your arm, go for the 005 or 318. You won't be disappointed!