When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 318 just arrived! Have a look and tell me what do you think guys!

greekgod

Hello guys,

So finally after about 600 email exchange between me and Andrew I have received my Pam 318 and I think its beautiful to say the least. Pardon my pics as I do not have a camera so used my phone... I am also doing an unboxing video very soon and will send the link to you guys here..enjoy the pix

IMG_1000000365.jpg

IMG_1000000366.jpg

IMG_1000000367.jpg

IMG_1000000368.jpg

IMG_1000000369.jpg

IMG_1000000370.jpg

IMG_1000000372.jpg

IMG_1000000377.jpg

Edited by greekgod

Thank mate... Absolutely correct and now the strap .. I dread to think what the esteemed senior members would say to this but --- What's the best I can get for this watch? I like something in crock fine black leather/or shiny blue/black with deployment?

I am doing my research but believe me its easier to chose a watch than a strap!

Thank mate... Absolutely correct and now the strap .. I dread to think what the esteemed senior members would say to this but --- What's the best I can get for this watch? I like something in crock fine black leather/or shiny blue/black with deployment?

I am doing my research but believe me its easier to chose a watch than a strap!

Mate, the problem with Panerai is the choice of straps. Do yourself a favour and simply slowly buy them all (at least the ones you like of course) :D

@100 and gainton... Damn!! I wasnt aware of it .. .but these are replica watches!! they are like toys! what possible customs problems could there be?

BUt thanks anyways Ill keep it in mind from next time. anything more than 3 wud be problem?? Thanks for the info guys

NOw the strap.. they are doing my head in .. all these diff ones..

Woudl you guys recommend something to go with the 318? is there any strap which is considered to be the one that's meant to be on it?

Nope, from a fellow from Repgeek.....

Always wanted one, and here it is.

I´m going to send it for a relume, refinish CG and probably a completely cleaning and oiling of the A7753.

Talking of which do you recommend anything for the new PAM318 I got? I have read that one should get it serviced asa soon as you get it but since this is my first watch ..can to tell me please if this is required for this watch?