When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss ETA 7753 Santos for $420

andreww

And.... it's mine! I have to have something to wear while BK finishes my 16610 and PBDad is building my franken MBW 1665. Not to mention my favourite Omega Seamaster is out to Vac for spa treatment and Kent Parks has my favourite PAM, my 156. AND!!! George is working on my 111's movement as we speak. My poor wrist is down to my genuine watches at the moment, and that's just boooooorrrrrring.... :black_eye:

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that that exact watch is now for sale on repgeek at about double the cost. F__king leaches!

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=137110

Wow...selling it at a massive markup from original sale...not cool at all. This and other boards are a small community and really did not put a bit of thought of what it means to do that.

andreww - I commend your persistent inter-forum outing of this sale. You've done the community a great service at the four forums tagged in the sale pic.

Some may say it has nothing to do with anyone except the OP/seller, but that's not true. It has something to do with every member who makes use of the member sales and trade section.

Member sales and especially trades are implicitly trust based. When someone is trying to pull the wool they should be outed by any member who spots it. It's anything but thread crapping, it's doing the entire membership a service.

Good on you andreww. :thumbsupsmileyanim: