When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is my package?

rckh

Dear All:

Last month I made a post on RWG & asking any member could help me to order a book from Amazon. Deal to the license restriction; Amazon won't ship it to Hongkong. That's why I ask for a help right here.

A gentleman, nice senior member stand out almost immediately & help me to do this. On 4th April I received this member PM & the track.no & told me he will going to send it out by USPS on 5th April.

Since 5th April until now; on the Track & confirm page of USPS only show the following information as below:

"Label/Receipt Number: LJXXXXXXXXUS

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 03, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item."

Status is strange as it still keep in "Electronic Shipping Info Received" & I'm not sure whether it's really had been send out or not. Until now I still haven't received my book & I had tried to contact that member to check for me. But I can't got any reply from him or USPS or Hongkongpost. It's already more than a month; in my experience normally it only took 7~10days from USA to HK. Also; I had order several different packages from USA which all had been received. I checked USPS & knew that Priority Mail International Parcels- International Letter are the cheapest & slowest shipment; but is it normal to take more than a month? It's not expensive; only USD45.- But I still want to know where is book & what I should do..............If the package is lost; at least I could claim the insurance,right?

Anyone have any idea?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Edited by rckh

Hi Raymond,

Really good to hear you back bud!!

USPS does that sometimes Raymond, it hangs on that screen, but in the back ground your package is being shipped.

Try putting the track number into your local postage system and see if they have received it yet.

Hope you find it mate!!

Sixx :bones:

Raymond - I think you need to contact the member who placed the order & have them check the order status at Amazon. It looks to me like the order was either lost (within Amazon) or cancelled for some reason. No reason for the usps tracking system to show 'The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 03, 2011 to expect your package for mailing' for more than a few days (a week at most).

<br />Raymond - I think you need to contact the member who placed the order &amp; have them check the order status at Amazon. It looks to me like the order was either lost (within Amazon) or cancelled for some reason. No reason for the usps tracking system to show 'The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 03, 2011 to expect your package for mailing' for more than a few days (a week at most).<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hey, Freddy

Thx for your reply! I try to contact the member; but I can't his reply anymore........I also curious whether the package had been really send out or not?

Best regards,

Raymond