When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Old RWG Site

ekhunter

Would someone please clear something up for me. Like a recovering alcohlic that still drives by his favorite bar, I couldn't help myself and went back to check out the old site. I know that the Administrator went AWOL, any many Moderators jumped ship, but Klinkster and several others are still posting... I was under the impression that the old site was being shut down for one reason or another. Are some just holding on too tight? Would someone of infinite wisdom, please enlightnen thee to the latest developments.

In a nutshell....

A few months back the server would crash and be down for days without any explaination....

Since the admin over there has not communicated with anyone for months we figured that he had left the site to die on its own. In an effort to rescuse the site, we started this site with a long time admin from trc and tried to inform the folks to come over here.

Now, this is by no means an all inclusive description (The RWG watch, Blade's motives, etc...) but I don't have time to explain it all.

As to the "Klink" question???? Who knows? He was aware of this new site and was on board, but it seems that he's now a moderator of another site???

Feel free to continue to post at the old RWG, but don't be surprised if you log in one day to see that it no longer exists....

"Klink"

Life is Good!

just as most of us visit other sites, so do I.. rwg is and will always be home for me, I am an RWG loyalist.

I am not spending much time now on ANY site.. simply because I am deeply involved in working on my own (non-watch) site..

this operation hurts old Klink's head.. no tzo schmardt with computer stuff.. even using front page it is time consuming... but happy results i see with enough of work.

btw - @Osteo: i know nothing! Well, I do know that I have always much enjoyment from your posts! : )

Evanescent ephemeral confabulations to all,

Life is Good!

Klink