When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help finding this rep...

I was at Jared Jewelery today and saw an awesome gen. I can't find the picture of it anywhere but the salesman told me it was a seamster aquaterra chrono co-axial. I'd say small dial(40mm?) the dial was WHITE and the subdials were black. Seamaster logo on back. Any chance of finding a good rep?

Seconds at 9 and nothing at 12 (so subdials at 3, 6, 9)

No real good reps of this atm...believe me I have been looking. However there are some not too bad looking quartz versions around if you want one of those:

http://www.puretimewatch.com/category/aqua-terra/

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/aqua-terra-chronograph-ss-black-dial-quartz/

OMEGA-2010-10-27-03-01_2_enl.JPG

In actual fact the quartz would make a decent beater at a reasonable price, I just wish the factories would have a crack at a decent high quality auto aqua terra, chrono and non-chrono. It's all PO this and PO that at the moment!

Just to edit, I would honestly go for the black dial version of this quartz if I was going for any version. The white dial seems to be off-color, although that may just be the pics. One thing is for sure, with quartz you've got reliability headaches sorted at least, and honestly, a small ticking sub-dial is not going to be the end of the world.

OMEGA-2010-10-27-04-02_2_enl.JPG

Edited by cougar1