When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any guidance for modding rep bracelet

ddebo

Dear mates

i am new beginner in IWC forum

i was just PAM guys

but, i am trying to get nice modding IWC, especially 3717

everythings are still going on :)

i will get rep bracelet in this weekend

if you have any experience for modding rep bracelet, could you teach me which part should i mod

i will follow mate's opion..

and i would like to intoduce my trial

Good day~~

best,

ddebo

I dont know what you would want to mod on that bracelet, it is great out of the box

Agree with Andy,

the 3717 rep bracelet is of excellent quality considering that it's just a rep. I have compared it to the gen bracelet and it's silly how much IWC charge for the gen when their replutable counterparts in China did the same for much much less.

The only thing you will need are two toothpicks to add/subtract links. You push the button on the flat inside of the link and push out the pin.

It gets fiddly, but be cool, calm and patient and you will be just fine

thaks lobster

a friend of mine just said to me if i am trying to make shinny, it looks wonderful

so, i am wondering whether bracelet have someting to need mod..

i will follow your suggestion

thanks,

best,

ddebo

Agree with Andy,

the 3717 rep bracelet is of excellent quality considering that it's just a rep. I have compared it to the gen bracelet and it's silly how much IWC charge for the gen when their replutable counterparts in China did the same for much much less.

The only thing you will need are two toothpicks to add/subtract links. You push the button on the flat inside of the link and push out the pin.

It gets fiddly, but be cool, calm and patient and you will be just fine

The only part I see could use some modding (apart for a good ol' Rock'n'Roll lube job) is the holes on the side of the clasp lock which is not there on the gen. Could use a little welding to remove those holes IMO.. Other than that the 3717 bracelet is very good IMHO! :)

Thank you so much mate

i will follow as you suggest

best,

ddebo

The only part I see could use some modding (apart for a good ol' Rock'n'Roll lube job) is the holes on the side of the clasp lock which is not there on the gen. Could use a little welding to remove those holes IMO.. Other than that the 3717 bracelet is very good IMHO! :)