When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Andrew´s New Pam Slytech Chrono

MADRED7

Guys,

I am so excited.....ordered Andrew´s newly introduced PAM225 SlyTech white dial in 47mm, this watch shows large improvements to the earlier presented black dialed model!

To be honest ....... when that watch was introduced by OP last year I never noticed it, when I saw it in some posts on Pa....i.com I thought: "eeeerrggh, puke, what an ugly monster!" :yuk:

But some weeks ago I got the chance to hold the real deal in my hands and put it on my wrist.....and I got hooked from that point. :Jumpy:

This will be a great addition to my collection......the only other white dialed PAM I have is the "old" PAM Daylight with swiss 7753 movement and new black subdial hands.

So now I am unpatiently waiting for the next 1.5 weeks untill that beast hits my doorsteps,

...anyone else ordered that watch???? :huh:

Best wishes, Theo

Edited by PAM1A

Theo,

will you get an improved model? especially the missing He valve on the "old" rep was an obvious flaw. Furthermore: will the pushers will srew down?

I would be glad for an information because that watch is on my list :wub:

Edited by shultz

hello,

the new version is way better than the first version. this time it has the fiddy case and the dial is right. the only problem is that the genuine is made of titanium and the rep is made of ss. :thumbdown:

i will definetely get one if a better version in titanium comes out.

best wishes

i will definetely get one if a better version in titanium comes out.

Yes, that would be nice. But: Will we see a Titanium version at any time? I would be in immediately but I am afraid a Ti version will not be available.

Remember that PAM 172 and 192 models: First models in Ti then only SS.

Edited by shultz