When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

005k swiss movement

tessa

thanks i will make the purchase

but

Somebody who sells eta 6497 with CDG (Cotes de Geneva plates) . I see that some pam's on the forum has an eta with these bridges. Where do they get them ???I really want to buy on for my 111j

Somebody who sells eta 6497 with CDG (Cotes de Geneva plates) . I see that some pam's on the forum has an eta with these bridges. Where do they get them ???I really want to buy on for my 111j

Try Sead1999, but the 111J alrady has a nice movt.

Best were DSN swiss movements, he ran out of stock about one year ago and now uses chinese 6497 but shock absorber is wrong.

That's the reason why DSN swiss PAM are still expensive in the sale section...

You can buy a swiss 6497 from T or from FxrAndy and apply Francisco's stickers.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Because the movement that comes from the H-factory is very noisy. A plus is the smooth swipping of the seconds hand too.

Hmm, the 005K has the asian repped 6497-2 in it tho? Speeing seconds hand shouldnt be a problem. And when you say noisy, what element is noisy? Is it the "ticking"?

Hmm, the 005K has the asian repped 6497-2 in it tho? Speeing seconds hand shouldnt be a problem. And when you say noisy, what element is noisy? Is it the "ticking"?

No, the new H-factory REPs come with the low beat A6497-1. Worst thing is that ticking is very noisy, I could hear it in the night.

No, the new H-factory REPs come with the low beat A6497-1. Worst thing is that ticking is very noisy, I could hear it in the night.

Ok i made a decision to choose the A6497 high beat over the ETA 6497.

Sending my watch to service will cost much more than buying some high beats. So when the movements stop working i just swap it with a new one.

I believe i can swap the movement easily myself :mellow:

Just have to choose the right dealer to sell me some high beats which is checked before they ship it. Please help me choose a dealer?

Arrest me if my conclusion is wrong.

In my 005k low beat 6497-1 is running strongly and I don`t see any point to swap a movement till it is running correctly.

Who will be hearing that ticking anyway, low - or high beat, a few "people from street" can tell the difference IMHO ;)

New flattened and polished CP is only mod what I did so far for my 005K. + new set of DNS hands. Unforunately DSN hands lume is not as good/ bright as H factory lume. I will relume them probably in future if movement swap etc.is necessary to do.

my 318L already died within two days of arrival.

I do not not trust it to put $$$ into it for repairs, seems like a lot of people are having problems and they are just junk.

I am opting for seads nice platinum hi beat plated movement for $135 shipped

my 318L already died within two days of arrival.

I do not not trust it to put $$$ into it for repairs, seems like a lot of people are having problems and they are just junk.

I am opting for seads nice platinum hi beat plated movement for $135 shipped

No need for this movement for the closed caseback models, too much cash. It's great for open caseback models.

trusted dealer? Not very well informed site.

Not a trusted dealer here because it is not a rep dealer. Buy with confidence this seller is established and been around for many years on ebay.