When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Opinions about this Planet Ocean 44.5

Hi, I am a new user.

I am in NO WAY affiliated with that site.

While I was reading the forums, I read about a number of dealers, and how to tell an accurate replica from a less accurate one.

I have never bought a rep watch before.

Can some one give me some opinions about the watch portrayed, and the website in particular?

Are there any similar replicas (or better) from well trusted dealers?

Thanks beforehand.

I just wrote a longer reply but pressed my backspace and bloody deleted it. So here is the short version :) Stay away from that site, stick with the trusted dealers, preferably one like josh at PC that offers QC and some aftersales for first purchases. As far as the watch goes, it's not as in demand as the plain jane PO so probably not as accurate but you'll get better pics of what you'll actually receive from one of the trusted dealers. That site could send you anything...even a brick in box for instance...or worse nothing at all!

The ultimate OMEGA 45mm Chrono replica looks and feels great but there are serious issues with the movement modification and the deep date. :wounded1:

How many have had problems with this modified movement (to get the correct subdial spacing) I wonder.....

Hi, thanks for the reply. Any more drawbacks with respect to the model?

Could you kindly send me links to the sites of these trusted dealers you use? many refer to them by name, but do not provide ways to contact them. thanks alot :)

Simply look on the very first page of this web site ? ... There are many dealers listed there and they are very hard to miss.

thanks My bad. they were not visible before i registered, and did not have a look after I did.

Did any body buy this particular watch from Joshua? or any other trusted dealers?

Any opinions about it? I am seriously considering it.

thanks

Guys, I think i will be buying this rep by the end of this week :)

I've read thru the forums for a couple of times, but I have not read and long term opinions of this watch, especially the moment.

I do not care terribly about the accuracy of the replication, as long as it is fairly decent, but i do want a good time keeper +/-20 secs a day is ok as long as it is long lasting. :)

Will the regular Joe in the street notice the difference??

thanks.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse01027-planet-ocean-chrono-ssss-blkbezwht-7750-p-9838.html

This is the watch and dealer I am considering :)