When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Almost perfect 36

Cubeistan

MaguirePerfect36.jpg

no wait, this one

P1050933.JPG

Almost had it done a couple months ago then a funny thing happened on the way to the forum. The OP dial didn't fit the case. Thank you

Avitt for your disassembly, finding the dial mismatch, and amazing crystal installation :)

Zig, for your expert case machining & dial installation, movement service and CG work, and care in putting it all together. Going to love this long time :)

Thats a lot of great work mate.... and defo a keeper.... I just know that pic dont do that watch justice !!! :)

Congrats... Sweet ride :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@dluddy, gen

@Pete, balcony limits me. Tried an hour & a half before work this morning for a decent pic, to no avail. Hope to post better this weekend.

Mate I werent criticizing the pic.... I just meant the only way you could really appreciate that dial in that watch was to have it in your hand.... I can picture it in my head ;):) and I know no matter how well you pic that watch you will never capture how great it must look and feel on your wrist :thumbsupsmileyanim: