When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 1st Rep - Breitling Super Avenger BlackSteel QC Pics

Rep Master

Well i've been lurking on this forum for a looooooong time. After doing all of my research, I finally decided to dive in! The Breitling Super Avenger Blacksteel looks to me like one of the most Accurate Reps available. So i decided to make it my 1st purchase. I just received the QC Pics and wanted to share with you guys to see if there are any flaws that I am missing.

post-36901-0-02573600-1306335188.jpg

post-36901-0-03630300-1306335205.jpg

post-36901-0-28999300-1306335290.jpg

post-36901-0-97933300-1306335303.jpg

post-36901-0-56544500-1306335343.jpg

post-36901-0-89166400-1306335387.jpg

Nice watch, is that the ~$300 one or the ~$400 one with the more accurate black color? One thing that jumped out to me was that it says one the back a limited edition of 3000. Wasn't the edition only 2000? Not that it matters anyways.

This is the Super Avenger, i think you are mistaking it for the Skyland Avenger

+17sec/day.... :thumbdown: They can do better even on a improperly serviced movement that come from the rep factories.

im not too worried about it honestly. i wear watches more for fashion/jewelry. even with a watch on my wrist i grab my phone to tell the time. force of habit smh.

This is the Super Avenger, i think you are mistaking it for the Skyland Avenger

No....It's no Super Avenger 47mm; It's 45mm Skyland Avenger "Blacksteel LE"

+17sec/day.... :thumbdown: They can do better even on a improperly serviced movement that come from the rep factories.

+1

+17sec/day....3 days you will gain 1 minute on your watch......I won't accept this..:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: Request your dealer to regulate it before send you

Best Regards,

Raymond

The SA BS (i owned the gen) was limited to 3000 (as noted on the caseback anyway,it is a SA) the AS BS was limited to 2000.

As for losing a minute every few days,i wouldn't notice,rep or gen,i get the time off my phone.... :D

glad i'm not the only one who looks at the phone for the time even with a watch on the wrist

so........... there was some little "mixup" at the Post Office. my package was misplaced/misfiled who knows?!!? package landed at the post office on friday morning 6/3/2011. i went to pick it up on friday afternoon and they couldn't find it. WHY MEEEEEEEE!!! these weird situations only happen to me I swear!!!! well i finally got a call this morning 6/8/2011 that my package was "found". i drove like 100mph to the post office to retrieve my baby....... pics coming shortly!!!!

I finally got the watch home and unboxed it!! It's beautiful. It's honestly more beautiful in person than in pics. This watch thing is going to turn into a very bad addiction SMH! Here's a link to the thread w/ all the pixxxx: http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/133685-finally-received-my-1st-rep-super-avenger-blacksteel-pics/