When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley Gt

coolfire

And more.... :wub:

132853-18782.jpg

132853-18783.jpg

and a Wristshot to wind things up... :p

132853-18784.jpg

Update! New pics with my new BOB midnight blue gator strap... :whistling::bounce:

Smooth calfskin back... :wub:

132853-18785.jpg

Frontal... :black_eye:

132853-18786.jpg

132853-18787.jpg

Brighter settings to show up the bluish-tinge in the gator skin... just like the dial... :Jumpy:

132853-18788.jpg

...And even more wristshots... :thumbsupsmileyanim::yeah:

132853-18789.jpg

132853-18790.jpg

132853-18791.jpg

Edited by coolfire

FREAKIN' Sweet!!!... Did you go for the blue one or does it have AR? (kinda hard to see on the pics)

I also would keep the deployant and buy a nice genuine strap for it. This watch deserves it!!

I regulated the movement in mine GT to -2 secs a day (look HERE for info).

Enjoy your 99% perfect replica.... this one can even fool an AD (I tried :))

Edited by Rolexman

FREAKIN' Sweet!!!... Did you go for the blue one or does it have AR? (kinda hard to see on the pics)

I also would keep the deployant and buy a nice genuine strap for it. This watch deserves it!!

I regulated the movement in mine GT to -2 secs a day (look HERE for info).

Enjoy your 99% perfect replica.... this one can even fool an AD (I tried :))

Thanx for your kind words, dudes!! :p

@Rolexman, i went for the midnight blue dial, which was mistaken previously by dealers and buyers alike to be black... :wounded1: It does look like it has an ar coating, due to the dial giving off a slight dark purplish-blue tinge upon reflection... The deployment is definitely a keeper, but i learnt from BOB that the gen deployment is slightly different, which is why the gen straps do not come with pre-punched holes... i'm pretty confused cos on your thread, you posted a wrist shot with a gen strap... :unsure:

Anyway, i've just ordered a midnight blue gator strap with tang buckle from BOB, to match my dial... :wub:

Will find the time to regulate it...meanwhile, i'm enjoying every moment of it dude, not to worry... :Jumpy::Jumpy:

Hey, tell us how you fooled the AD too... :whistling:

My gen Breiling strap has a regular buckle, not a deployant so....

A friend of mine works at an AD and I showed him the GT. I told him I lent it from another friend to make a photo shoot. He never doubted it was a gen... not a second.

After I told him it was a rep he was deeply shocked. He said he could sell the watch as a gen in the store and nobody would ever notice. He also had a seminare of some kind about reps where they showed him some cheap Chinese replica's. Those were easy to spot he said but this replica could fool me for sure.

I didn't tell him where 'my friend' got this watch :)

My gen Breiling strap has a regular buckle, not a deployant so....

A friend of mine works at an AD and I showed him the GT. I told him I lent it from another friend to make a photo shoot. He never doubted it was a gen... not a second.

After I told him it was a rep he was deeply shocked. He said he could sell the watch as a gen in the store and nobody would ever notice. He also had a seminare of some kind about reps where they showed him some cheap Chinese replica's. Those were easy to spot he said but this replica could fool me for sure.

I didn't tell him where 'my friend' got this watch :)

Oh I see... so it's a regular buckle... :p

Your friend must have been DEEPLY disturbed after seeing a rep like that, dude... :bangin::bangin:

i decided to buy a breitling just recently...and i didn't regret about their quality...have a little probl(but since it was from a member trade i don't wanna talk about it)...but after all breitlings are great...big massive pieces...i just love them...waiting for my seawolf to arrive...i haven't been so enthusiastic since....

wear it well!