When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

why wont my profile picture show up?

Rep Master

can someone help me out? my profile picture doesn't show up on any of my post but when i go to my setting, its there. wuts going on??? it says "All photos must be no larger than 100 kB. Photos must be no bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels."

my photo is 129 x 150 pixels and is 5.94kb

HELP!!!! :bangin:

The watch in your tagline displays fine, so either there is a problem with the profile picture, your image host or the way you posted it.

To try to eliminate the possible causes, try posting your profile picture here in a message. If it displays correctly, then we know the image file itself is ok.

The watch in your tagline displays fine, so either there is a problem with the profile picture, your image host or the way you posted it.

To try to eliminate the possible causes, try posting your profile picture here in a message. If it displays correctly, then we know the image file itself is ok.

well the forum loads the image directly from your computer. so theres no image host involved. heres a link to the pic

AudemarsPiguetDonRamondelaCruz11.jpg