When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breguet Aeronavale Type XX

alterego

This is a beautiul watch I have been longing for years. At 7 K for a gen, there is little chance I'll be able to afford one in the near future. Other than Silix, is there any RWG dealer that may carry it and how do I get to know their site addreses ?

I saw what looked like a decent entry level rep in SS and Asian movment on a leather strap at $ 200 on a site in internet, but how can I know if this is to be trusted ?

Please, can someone give advise on what I should do, to get my Aero without being ripped off ?

Thank you for your help.

Best

This one should be available from all dealers. Just contact them and find out about price.

I have one, which I bought with the bracelet. However I much prefer it on a strap, but have no rep clasp to suit it. Unless you are sure of what you want, get the bracelet as well as the clasp at the same time (there is no point getting the strap as that is crap anyway).

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your comments. I followed your advise and after quite a bit of emailing to different dealers and other web sites I settled for Nikki Chen. It took a lot of time to complete the deal, ( I was told that the watch was not available)but after much correspondence with Nikki, it turned out there was a watch available for me and last thing I heard is that the watch is s on its way now.

Thank you again for responding to my call.

I'll post some pics whent the watcht surfaces here.

Cheers !!!

This one should be available from all dealers. Just contact them and find out about price.

I have one, which I bought with the bracelet. However I much prefer it on a strap, but have no rep clasp to suit it. Unless you are sure of what you want, get the bracelet as well as the clasp at the same time (there is no point getting the strap as that is crap anyway).

Good luck.

Thank you for your comments. I followed your advise and after quite a bit of emailing to different dealers and other web sites I settled for Nikki Chen. It took a lot of time to complete the deal, ( I was told that the watch was not available)but after much correspondence with Nikki, it turned out there was a watch available for me and last thing I heard is that the watch is s on its way now.

Thank you again for responding to my call.

I'll post some pics whent the watcht surfaces here.

Cheers !!!

Glad to hear.

I hope you will enjoy your new acquisition.

Personally I found that it looks much better on the wrist than on pictures. It is interesting how some watches look good on their own and others when worn.