When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canada post strik

Movementum

Losing a fortune,all my business is done thru direct mail ad's....

Union crybabies,never good enough... :angry:

Ditto. Don't understand the motivation for a lockout. At least the mail was moving (albeit slowly) with the rotating strikes. Too bad about my installment cheque to Revenue Canada though. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

They have it made. My postie rolls up in his Mercedes and drops envelopes into a box that covers all houses on the street,and isn't happy?...

There was a time when a postie walked door to door for miles with a heavy bag on his shoulder,and loved his job.... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

god damn NDP!! Longest Filibuster in history of parliament when it's clear that negotiations are not going anywhere ever. The back to work bill is going to get passed anyways...what assholes. Just when I have four things in the mail *facepalm* I'm going to resent NDP for life.

Edited by praetor

I tried the other day to send a gen watch to The Zigmeister by courier due to the strike. They wanted almost $100, half of which was insurance, but they would only insure for $1k, or about 1/3 of its actual value. In the fine print, it said that their liability was limited to $500 only, although they would happily charge for $1k insurance. Thieves. I'm afraid this watch will have to wait until the strike is over.

I tried the other day to send a gen watch to The Zigmeister by courier due to the strike. They wanted almost $100, half of which was insurance, but they would only insure for $1k, or about 1/3 of its actual value. In the fine print, it said that their liability was limited to $500 only, although they would happily charge for $1k insurance. Thieves. I'm afraid this watch will have to wait until the strike is over.

Try using eshipper! Much better rates with couriers.. I sent a 8 lb box to the states via ups standard (took 2 days) and cost me just over 20 dollars.

If you want to fully insure it use parcel pro (much better rates) and better coverage also.

Edited by bigbaddds

god damn NDP!! Longest Filibuster in history of parliament when it's clear that negotiations are not going anywhere ever. The back to work bill is going to get passed anyways...what assholes. Just when I have four things in the mail *facepalm* I'm going to resent NDP for life.

F. the NDP.

What bum's voted for those clowns anyway.... :thumbdown: