When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you look hard enough, you'll find exactly what you want.

HPoirot

I'm fairly new to the rep game, but then again, i'm not a noob.

I've had some experience, both good and bad with dealers, and after the attitude one of my go-to dealer has been demonstrating, i've decide, 'enough, i'm taking my business elsewhere!'

Trouble is, it's not as easy as it seems.

Seems that no matter where i look, there's at least a few complaints about even those dealers held in high regard (PP dispute, communication issues etc)

Am i lending cases like these too much credence?

So who's your go-to dealer?

I mostly use a dealer who trades under 'eshopping88' on CQout, but then again, I'm strapped for cash and not prepared to spend big bucks unless a project really calls for it. Never had an issue with the guy, he's always taken care of business like a pro. Another CQout dealer I bought from religiously in the past, was TonyXKF, before he fell foul of the CQout three-strikes rule, and now he trades here as WatchEden. Not had the spare cash to actually purchase from him since he 'upped his status', but I'm sure his customer loyalty is every bit as good as I remember :drinks:

Seems that no matter where i look, there's at least a few complaints about even those dealers held in high regard (PP dispute, communication issues etc)

Obvioulsy some dealers are better than others. Some dealers have better quality watches and should therfore be prefered. Unfortunately the service and QC given by the one and same dealer varies with time (and sometimes the dealer is probably not even one single individual...)

So no single dealer will stay being the best in the long run

If you do your homework well, know what kind of replica to buy and avoid hurting the dealers feelings in communications with him or her, then most problems will be avoided.....

Yes, dealers are people too. A little manners and courtesy (from both sides) go a long way in any business dealing. Civility and patience are required should something go wrong. Just like the real world ;).

My only dealer is Perfect Clones. Josh will solve problems where possible and is super speedy.

:)

Obvioulsy some dealers are better than others. Some dealers have better quality watches and should therfore be prefered. Unfortunately the service and QC given by the one and same dealer varies with time (and sometimes the dealer is probably not even one single individual...)

So no single dealer will stay being the best in the long run

If you do your homework well, know what kind of replica to buy and avoid hurting the dealers feelings in communications with him or her, then most problems will be avoided.....

Budget stuff can still look good too :drinks:

DSCN4074.jpg

I'm fairly new to the rep game, but then again, i'm not a noob.

I've had some experience, both good and bad with dealers, and after the attitude one of my go-to dealer has been demonstrating, i've decide, 'enough, i'm taking my business elsewhere!'

Trouble is, it's not as easy as it seems.

Am i lending cases like these too much credence?

So who's your go-to dealer?

I guess I got to RWG several years ago through Eddy Lee. At the time, I knew him as "Tanya" on ioffer. I haven't been back to ioffer in probably 5+ years and Eddy hasn't been on the rep scene for at least that long. Even so, he was always a pleasure with whom to deal.

Almost all of my deals since then have been with Josh. He's good at communication, a fast shipper, provides quality product at a fair price, and fixes any issues quickly without much commotion. As far as I'm concerned, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.