When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

jamdot's collection!

jamdot

some of you may have seen my intro, I am new here. like most of you when i found this place i was like, holy shiii, this place is awesome.

here are some photos of my collection, some real, some not.

i would love to see which of you can spot the reps and why...

ps. i am not an anal typer, my email ussually auto corrects and caps i's for me, hate me or love me just dont flame me.

here goes....

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

Your Royal Oak Chrono- Biggest flaw.. Your subdials are located at 6,9 and 12.. This configuration is not available on Royal Oak Chronos.. Only on Royal Oak Offshore Chronos. Genuines Royal Oak Chronos are a smallish 40mm. Yours is larger. Royal Oak Chrono design in a Royal Oak Offshore size case.

Your PAM127 suffers from crystal distortion on the outer edges.. (Gen has less distortion).. and your CG has the famous rep Pin "dimple". Genuine cg pin is flush with the rest of the crown gaurd

Hey, I bought this sub from the linked site below.

I love this watch and think its a very good rep.

I am a newb and dont have anything to compare this to, I would like to see what you all think of this watch, price, and dealer?

Thank you!

http://www.storereplica.com/rolex-submariner-rolex-3135-movement-black-ceramic-bezel.html

I will upload some pics when I get to my good camera at the office.

Hey, I bought this sub from the linked site below.

I love this watch and think its a very good rep.

I am a newb and dont have anything to compare this to, I would like to see what you all think of this watch, price, and dealer?

Thank you!

http://www.storereplica.com/rolex-submariner-rolex-3135-movement-black-ceramic-bezel.html

I will upload some pics when I get to my good camera at the office.

DO NOT USE DEALERS that aren't on the forum.

Two things wrong here:

1. The price.. this is a RIDICULOUS PRICE for any rolex rep (unless it's a wm9 modified rollie)

2. The 3135 movement is Shyte.. It's a clone movement, and not swiss.. They are clearly lying in their description trying to make you think that it's an actual rolex movement. It's a complete copycat movement with normally faulty parts. No good reason to get a sub with an asian 3135 when you can get it with an ETA-2824 or ETA-2836 Genuine swiss movement

Conclusion: Stay away from this dealer.... plenty of dealers on the forum sell this watch for less