When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need a little help please

jamdot

Whats up guys, I want to buy a Panerai, no date, simple model, I think it's the Marina.

There are so many different models, some of them I cant even tell the difference.

I like the one where theres a little gap between the dial and the glow back, you know, where the numbers are cut out and glows from behind.

I'm thinking to buy this one here with the upgrades.

PAM 111 H

I want to buy the very best in this model type, is this it.

Is there a better 1:1 model out there?

Any color/style strap is fine as I will replace with one of my choice.

Thank you!

Also, I want to buy these, is there any advise or something I should know first? Is there a better quality somewhere?

AP RO Blue/SS

Chronopassion

I want to buy the best quality rep, franken of modded but brand new.

TY, jamdot

You know too much already.....unfortunately no replica is truly 1:1 or ULTIMATE

Take your time read and do some research and things will become more clear....its all in the movement(s)

Whats up guys, I want to buy a Panerai, no date, simple model, I think it's the Marina.

There are so many different models, some of them I cant even tell the difference.

I like the one where theres a little gap between the dial and the glow back, you know, where the numbers are cut out and glows from behind.

I'm thinking to buy this one here with the upgrades.

PAM 111 H

I want to buy the very best in this model type, is this it.

Is there a better 1:1 model out there?

Any color/style strap is fine as I will replace with one of my choice.

Thank you!

Also, I want to buy these, is there any advise or something I should know first? Is there a better quality somewhere?

AP RO Blue/SS

Chronopassion

I want to buy the best quality rep, franken of modded but brand new.

TY, jamdot

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH...

The dial you're talking about with the "space between the glowback" is called a SANDWICH dial... Depending on the SERIES letter a 111 can have a sandwich dial or a SAUSAGE dial(numbers painted directly onto the dial). If you want the best 111 with sandwich dial go for the newer 111J or the 111M that just came out in the last few months. The H-series has lest correct case shape and worse crown gaurd.

The term "franken of modded" i'm not quite sure I get what you mean. As no replica out of the box is "franken".

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH...

The dial you're talking about with the "space between the glowback" is called a SANDWICH dial... Depending on the SERIES letter a 111 can have a sandwich dial or a SAUSAGE dial(numbers painted directly onto the dial). If you want the best 111 with sandwich dial go for the newer 111J or the 111M that just came out in the last few months. The H-series has lest correct case shape and worse crown gaurd.

The term "franken of modded" i'm not quite sure I get what you mean. As no replica out of the box is "franken".

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 months later...