When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver V.3 SW-240 With Gen Short strap

rckh

Dear Folks:

After a long waiting; my AP diver SW-240 knock my door this afternoon.

Spending 1 hour to swap the Gen Short straps I bought from local AD service center which cost me USD$185.............Fuxk....and tighten all the case back screws.

But I tell you that the rep one are quite different from the Gen:

~ Gen strap more soft than rep

~ Gen Mixture are MUCH MUCH deeper than rep one

Guess what? my 6.12" wrist on Gen short-strap fit on the second last hole for more comfortable.

So far, I'm satisfy my Diver. Overall it's solid, well build. SW-240 had similar feeling with ETA2824 when I wind, adjust. BUT, There're always weak side on reps...I guess the factory using a wrong size o-ring. Even I tighten all the case back screws; but the case back still have a gap between the case. Anyone have the same problem with me? Also, the lume is crap.....Like I said before I guess dealer's lume photos should expose under strong light not less than 1 hour before thet took it...:lol: But they won't bother me because I already have my booking with The Zigmeister on coming mid-aug for relume. Maybe I'l ask The Zigmeister to take a look for me. Before that; I'll enjoy it a little while!

Photos time:

APDIVER01_.jpg

APDIVER02_.jpg

APDIVER04_.jpg

APDIVER05_.jpg

APDIVER06_.jpg

APDIVER07_.jpg

APDIVER08_.jpg

APDIVER09_.jpg

APDIVER010_.jpg

APDIVER011_.jpg

APDIVER012_.jpg

APDIVER013_.jpg

APDIVER014_.jpg

Best Regards,

Raymond

There're always weak side on reps...I guess the factory using a wrong size o-ring. Even I tighten all the case back screws; but the case back still have a gap between the case. Anyone have the same problem with me?

that bugs me a lot. I wonder if there's a way to fix that. Could you shoot pics of the open caseback? I wonder if there's a simple mod to fix this.