When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top Gun V2

abcde

I saw video of the 3799 posted by josh.

3799 has two chrono second needles. Frm what I see on the video posted, if u reset the chrono second needles, its not as smooth as the gen. Maybe you guys can judge for yourself when they compare the rep to the gen in the video. Pay attention when they reset the chrono second needles. You'll notice there is a difference.

I saw video of the 3799 posted by josh.

3799 has two chrono second needles. Frm what I see on the video posted, if u reset the chrono second needles, its not as smooth as the gen. Maybe you guys can judge for yourself when they compare the rep to the gen in the video. Pay attention when they reset the chrono second needles. You'll notice there is a difference.

independent of which version you pick, there will always be a difference from the performance of the replica movement to the genuine one (specially the chrono function), thats also why there is a significant price difference between them. You cant expect a cheappy Chinese replica movement perform as good as the genuine....

independent of which version you pick, there will always be a difference from the performance of the replica movement to the genuine one (specially the chrono function), thats also why there is a significant price difference between them. You cant expect a cheappy Chinese replica movement perform as good as the genuine....

+1

has anyone noticed the Asian 7750 chronograph movement, when the chrono function is activated the central seconds hand "sweeping smoothness" is NOT as smooth as the Asian 2824 movements???

but the "seconds hand" at the 9 o'clock is quite smooth, maybe it's because the 9 o'clock seconds hand are really short which makes the sweeping seem smooth?