When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best quality LV

Kakemonster

I have a Damier Graphite Pegase 55 Business on the way from Ken - I'll post pics and a quick review when it arrives. Bought the LV Damier Graphite messenger bag and roadster about a year ago too and they have been abused and flown all over the world but have held up great. FWIW, I am in a position where it would be very, very, very embarrassing (and possibly career limiting) to be caught with reps and I feel very comfortable traveling with Ken's LV luggage. And I travel with lots of gen owners and have never gotten a second look.

• 2 months later...

you guys may want to check joy - just google fabaaa joy or  fang , fangfangbags and i heard ladyfashionsky is pretty good too :) hope that helps

just saw Petitepaula's feedback on joy - she has some hits and misses and shipping is overpriced - on the positive side she has a review function on her site and i usually base my purchases off those. fang's bags are priced on the high side but i have had no issues with all my LVs and Chanels.

What did a member on RG say the other day.....?

"Wearing a fake Rolex Sub, fake Gucci shoes, fake Armani shirt, fake cufflinks, fake LV messenger bag, fake D&G glasses while parking his KIA"

Haha that's classic. I feel like that some days so I mix it up with some gens and it goes a little like this: BK sub, gen Prada loafers, gen Hugo Boss shirt, gen LV belt, rep Hermes cufflinks, rep Hermes briefcase, gen Bvlgari sunglasses while driving my Porsche (the last time I checked it's definitely a gen).  

How does one pull it off without anyone daring to ask if any item is fake? Buy the best quality reps from reputable dealers who strive to sell the best quality gear. And in the super rare event when someone asks if it's fake to which I never lie and I say yes, they still aren't quite sure. When I finally convince them it's a rep, they ask me where I got it as they want one too  :p

So back on topic... I've dealt with some other TDs for softgoods but found Ken's honesty, customer service and quality of products the best. 

Edited by t4orce

• 3 weeks later...