When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best quality LV

Kakemonster

Everything I have tried out from Ken has been exceptional quality, except from a LV wallet I ordered some time back. Found the quality rather poor and fake-looking, so never used it once.

What other dealers are you talking about? Would really love some recommendations on this one. Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I've only really purchased goods from Joy at fabaaa and she's pretty pleasant to deal with. If you're looking for monogram items. I know there are other dealers out there but it seems a lot harder to get in contact with replica bag dealers than that of watches. Hope this kinda helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

bump. who am I to contact to get a hold of some bags? preferably the LV icare. Thanks

Ken is a member here on this forum, He also has a storefront on this forum. Look at Bergie's sub-forum here. It has a small sample of items he can supply. Simply send a message to user KB and tell him what you need. He will get back to you with availability and price.

• 3 weeks later...

So if I understand it correctly. .. would ken be the go to gut for LV only or other leather items as well? I suppose what a lot of other members would be looking at is some kind of website or various websits, just like our watch sites, which offer a variety of products..Also any particular section where we can educate ourselves more about the rep game for leather and bags etc??

So if I understand it correctly. .. would ken be the go to gut for LV only or other leather items as well?

KB sells soft goods. So shoes, bags, clothing, accessories like wallets .. basically anything you would see on a big site like http://www.thehandbagfan.com but for less money in most cases.

Be aware that Ken does not like to sell "B" quality goods, so he might not agree to supply an item if only a lower quality replica of it exists.

KB sells soft goods. So shoes, bags, clothing, accessories like wallets .. basically anything you would see on a big site like http://www.thehandbagfan.com but for less money in most cases.

Be aware that Ken does not like to sell "B" quality goods, so he might not agree to supply an item if only a lower quality replica of it exists.uldnt mide

Your message came as music to the ears mate.. I am super anal as far as quality goes and will not compromise..I have never ever ever in my life worn a fake/rep apart from a watch ..which has grown on me and hence the hobby:) ... however I wouldn't mind trying rep soft goods as far s they are top AAA quality because replication (I would rather call it recreation) has gone to a new level and its a niche market in its own..I dont wear rep watches because I cant afford to buy gen or want to pull a gen look without spending money..I wear it because its real good stuff and a new area to venture... So many thanks for your input..its great to know Ken can source things like that.

That's good to know... I wanted to check if there are any other website where its easier to browse the products which can then be ordered from Ken? Some thing that has more of men's stuff like wallets and belts and other accessories thx?

If you look on THBF site I linked, you can see on the left middle side of their page a button named FOR MEN ... press that. Thats about as easy as it gets for illegal web sites ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad to hear it - the specific example Ken gave a while back was the Coach brand .. he said that no high quality maker reproduces any Coach items, and so he won't sell them.

Honestly I don't know why u want a coach rep, it's not that expensive to begin with. My apologies if I sound ignorant

I'll give Ken a chance, I purchased 4 bags from Fabaaa and I feel very disappointed with 2 of them (hardware did not match the original and very bad mothball smell).

The Hermes Birkin and Kelly I bought from Ken both smell of glorious leather; nothing else. I have never purchased a canvas item from him though.

post-22602-0-97637000-1348684685_thumb.j

Another warning for fabaaa, keep away, i bought 3 highend bags from her, $400 celine, LV monogramm, and a LV for myself. Sent everything back... Very cheap quality, cheap smell, shoulder straps dont fit etc... Hopefully getting a refund. I got a few very decent items from joy at fabaaa but she i screwing up her reputation lately. Nono...

Fangfang is my top dealer for accessories and small items.

Havent tried ken yet, next on list.

Another warning for fabaaa, keep away, i bought 3 highend bags from her, $400 celine, LV monogramm, and a LV for myself. Sent everything back... Very cheap quality, cheap smell, shoulder straps dont fit etc... Hopefully getting a refund. I got a few very decent items from joy at fabaaa but she i screwing up her reputation lately. Nono...

Fangfang is my top dealer for accessories and small items.

Havent tried ken yet, next on list.

Fangfang and sally both have great damier canvas goods. I brought a damier pegase 45 rolling luggage from ken. I didnt expect the quality to be very great. When it turned up, i was blown away with the quality. I took it on my recent trip to london and it looked great :) will definately be buying more luggage pieces from him in future. Prices are a little high compared to ioffer and other sellers, but you dont get conned into being sent something cheap or something that looks different from the photos. Avoid ioffer. To many scumbags on that site and items are generally of poor quality.

I'll give Ken a chance, I purchased 4 bags from Fabaaa and I feel very disappointed with 2 of them (hardware did not match the original and very bad mothball smell).

Please post pictures, so we can educate ourselves on what to buy in the future. I was tempted to purchase from joy but then chose ken. I wasnt disappointed :) i'll post picks of my luggage bag soon.