When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with Shippers Name

vlydog

Order two sets of hands for the same watch from Yuki and DW. The order was placed about a day apart and the first package has already arrived. Trouble is, that with out seeing both sets of hands together for comparison, I can't tell which hand-set I have in my possession.

Package reads:

Any ideas which dealer sends thing out with that name?

Thanks

I think that might be from Yuki. I remember noticing the return address on stuff from them had a gal's name on it...

I think you are right J. I too have a vague memory of a gal's name on my latest Yuki package..

But if the hands are for a 7032 there is a really quick way to determine if the set is from Yuki or DW by checking the chrono register hands.

Yuki: silver centre and flat tip

DW: black centre and pointy tip

These have silver centers

much obliged A & J!

Glad I could help B.. Now mix and match those hands for the best final result! :)

I just spent 8 days in Vegas, and when I saw the title of your post I thought it said: "Help with Strippers name"... :bicycle:

:lol:

If that was the case my obvious answer would be:

Carol= Candy

(I worked as a dance manager in '97-98 @ Tokyo's hottest gentlemen's club at the time)

• 2 weeks later...