When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Short Review Of Josh's "works Package" Sub...

RWG Technical

Rolex Submariner – Josh Works package model…

Got this one in for lume work, and I was really impressed when I opened the case…

Nice looking sub from the front, this is after the lume application.

135526-18261.jpg

Even nicer (at least to me) is this beautifully finished ETA 2836-2 movement, what a beauty.

Even the Rotor has been cut out like the real movement, and they added the “Red” gear as well…nice touches…

135526-18262.jpg

Check it out with the Rotor off, isn’t this nice...

135526-18263.jpg

So after that much attention to detail and wonderful workmanship, we get this for a case back…what a bummer…

135526-18264.jpg

Thanks for reading.

RG

Well after the IWC Portuguese debacle this is a refreshing and pleasant surprise.

I'm sure Joshua will be busy this weekend processing orders for this.

Thanks very much The Zigmeister for your superb and upbeat post.

I didn't know Joshua was selling the vintage model. Pearl is shite though... and that oversized & wrong red SUBMARINER font jumps to the eyes, once again.

Other than that it looks nice and reasonable. And it's worth getting only because of the cool caseback... All rep hardcores are Shitinerand fans. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I didn't know Joshua was selling the vintage model. Pearl is [censored] though... and that oversized & wrong red SUBMARINER font jumps to the eyes, once again.

Other than that it looks nice and reasonable. And it's worth getting only because of the cool caseback... All rep hardcores are Shitinerand fans. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I just checked my notes, and it was from Josh... at least that is what the notes from the owner said...

RG