When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what mods do i get for.....

fallraen

hi guys, i just bought 2 watches from some fellow members, namely the pam207a (because i needed a white dial pam) and a pam89 (because i also need a 'grey' dial pam).

i have no experience modding but have bought several already modded pieces in the past. i would like to try my hand in adding some mods to my incoming pieces, so here are my questions for these 2 models:

1. AR or no AR? (double AR?? don't think so right?... got taka here so I will probably send it to him if AR is needed or not needed)

2. relume? the 89 should probably have some strong lume, but i'm guessing the 207a should only have 'weaker' lume because it should be much older? (thinking The Zigmeister lume work here)

3. what crown should I use for either?

4. I should probably be looking for some CGs too, which versions should I get for these?

5. caseback for the pam89 should be fine but the 207a... which is the best?

i would probably get the movements serviced by spinmaster, so that should suffice. and i can't wait to get a julien landa 'denim' strap for the white pam...

all help is greatly appreciated. i haven't even got the watches so i can't take photos yet.... i'm just excited. lol

thanks for helping out a noob trying to getting these mods done.

Congrats mate :)

I would suggest you hold tight till you get them.... then post some pics..

The thing is with modding is how far you go depends on if the particular models you have are worth the time and expense.... I am not saying yours arent but it helps to see pics of case, dial etc etc

There are of course so many options, choice of mods and choice of parts... but you are right the PreV is a completely different animal to the 089....

Post pics mate and I am sure you will get a few suggestions based on budget etc etc :)

Congrats again :thumbsupsmileyanim: