When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's Happened To Ken / Watchonpo ?

Chronus

I tried to go to www.etaworldgoods.com and it took me to this page instead.

The page says that

"This account has been suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

Hope everything is ok. Maybe they just forgot to renew their subscription. I hope that's all it is... :o

Difficulty in making a quality website is highly acknowledgable. :g:

Edited by Chronus

Since the Japanese website is still up and running, he's probably fine. Let's face it, unless ETAhonpo had something really unique (like the 1st gen 187) nobody was going to pay more to buy from Ken instead of Josh or EL for the same stuff. He probably wasn't getting enough business to make maintaining an English site worth his while.

Since the Japanese website is still up and running, he's probably fine. Let's face it, unless ETAhonpo had something really unique (like the 1st gen 187) nobody was going to pay more to buy from Ken instead of Josh or EL for the same stuff. He probably wasn't getting enough business to make maintaining an English site worth his while.

About sums it up.

Ken

actually, Ken is an awesome seller, who is willing to work with you. I agree that the listed prices are higher than other sellers BUT he is fluent in English, his follow up is great, he is polite and get back to your questions real fast. I'm not going to mention the final prices i came up with him, but basically, i got an excellent deals with him than anyone else after all. Nothing like stupic paul whose english is real weak and sells cheap shits. For example, my bro bought daytona from paul and it was broken to begin with. paul then told him to send it to some guy in GA, when he got his watch back, the pusher was stripped, and it still stops frequently. after 4months, my boro still has this POS daytona that is dysfunctional. Paul keeps ignoring his requests to fix it up.

i've done lot's of business with Ken and he's been the absolutely the best seller ever in terms of responsiveness, flexibility. the only thing is that he doesn't carry as many items as others.

Edited by gattenda