When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Who Has Ordered New Santos 100 Chrono?

cromodora

I was wondering if any of you guys have ordered santos chrono?

If so please post some pics and overall impression about the watch....I love that watch but only thing that concernes me is the size of it.Not sure if rep leaves the impression of a masive one.....so whoever get it first please,please post your impressions.

Cheers

Ivan

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that I'll be the first one to make an review for all of you guys.Based on what el has told me it's just a slight smaller from a gen....1mm.....since the gen with that 1mm extra is really huge...I mean huge...maybe it's not that bad that these guys have resized this one a bit :)

So I'll be ordering one in next 2 or 3 days and as soon as I get it I'll post some wristshots what I persume interests you the most.

Cheers

Edited by cromodora

It seems that I'll be the first one to make an review for all of you guys.Based on what el has told me it's just a slight smaller from a gen....1mm.....since the gen with that 1mm extra is really huge...I mean huge...maybe it's not that bad that these guys have resized this one a bit :)

So I'll be ordering one in next 2 or 3 days and as soon as I get it I'll post some wristshots what I persume interests you the most.

Cheers

I think some of the websites that people are getting the measurements from are wrong--I bet cartier dissmeniated some confusing or mistaken info. The piece I tried on last week at the local AD was a lot more than a mm bigger than the non-chrono which is the same size as the chrono rep.

• 3 weeks later...
Dont know how you measure a diameter on a square watch?

Try to set the diamater of 46mm and set the square around it and you'll see what is the result.

Gen is measured 42.7x42.7 while rep is 41.7x41.7

I stand corrected - I have a friend who wants this but told me it'a a 46mm case so was not interested.

that is the confusion about the measurement of this watch made by numerous vendors on the interenet...it seems that as much as you search you'll find at least 3-4 diferent measurement......I have had a chance to measure the gen and it is 42.7x42.7 so that is the right measurement.

46x46 would be too big.....to say insane big

I just recieved mine and i think it looks great......The only thing is i wish i could get a genuine croc strap for it because the fake croc looks fake............Wan

We would love some photos, my cousin has asked me about this rep as well.

for very reasonably priced crock straps check bob on ebay

for top notch custom made to your liking i recomend HKTAN

We would love some photos, my cousin has asked me about this rep as well.

for very reasonably priced crock straps check bob on ebay

for top notch custom made to your liking i recomend HKTAN

Hey Phoband, just PM me and leave your email adress and i will send you some pics of the 100 chrono...........(i have a hard time posting pics on the site).......after i send them to you feel free to post here.......Thanks, Wan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ldewarren

i have mine since a couple of weeks now from Joshua.

it really looks great, and run great.

size is 40mm without lugs, 55mm with the lugs, and 42 across without crown.

the band is really cheap, and it's really a problem to get another one at affordable price.

the only one who can do it is Aaron for 159$ shipped..... Ouch!!!! half of the price of the watch.

So if you decide to buy this one, you must really know that strap is really a problem.