When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best 93150 bracelet

danza1812

the one you make yourself.

gen clasp unless youre ok with a bad coronet or incorrectly drilled adjustment holes.

to keep things budget i would go with either WSO 580 endlinks which arent perfect but decent enough, or if someone is selling PT endlinks those are ok but need a bit of vertical compressing and the 580 engraving is too large, or if youre sick like most of us here get um *cough* gen (at $70 per link, i swear gold is cheaper)

there really is no good bracelet but the endlinks and clasp are two thirds of the battle. the latest PT bracelet is engraved 93250 for some reason, and the end bracelet link is obviously open which the gen isnt, the machining and finishing is noticeably sub par, so thats out. the mbk is expensive and not perfect, the links taper and the end link on the bracelet needs modding since its flat and the gen is contoured, clasp is also wrong.

they all have such noticeably tragic flaws

so in short i dont know.

i feel like it would take 3 bracelets to make a half decent one. noobmariner links, mbk modded 93150 endlink, and WSO or PT ends, gen clasp.

thats $120 right there without a gen clasp ($170+)