When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well, I'm Off To See The New Guitar Buddies

insane

I wish knew how many hours I spent in my life working on eruption and spanish fly, I got parts right but never the whole thing. I'm looking foward to hearing it...

eruption is not that difficult unless your not used to tapping / hammer ons , other wise its just the blues scale played really fast with some fancey whammy bar dives & a lil phaser ...

you have to practice it about 10000 times to get it sounding right lol ..ill post it up soon ..

my little daughter keeps unpluggin my geeetar lol .. she loves when i play . :wub:

hey would like to hear some of your stuff man :thumbsupsmileyanim:

just upload it & post it ..

p.s. you should hear PHOBAND & his take on pinkfloyed dark side of the moon :thumbsupsmileyanim::Jumpy: he has an awsome sound & the man plays all the instruments in the track :thumbsupsmileyanim:

eruption is not that difficult unless your not used to tapping / hammer ons , other wise its just the blues scale played really fast with some fancey whammy bar dives & a lil phaser ...

you have to practice it about 10000 times to get it sounding right lol ..ill post it up soon ..

my little daughter keeps unpluggin my geeetar lol .. she loves when i play . :wub:

hey would like to hear some of your stuff man :thumbsupsmileyanim:

just upload it & post it ..

p.s. you should hear PHOBAND & his take on pinkfloyed dark side of the moon :thumbsupsmileyanim::Jumpy: he has an awsome sound & the man plays all the instruments in the track :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Its still a work in progress :) hopefully in the next few weeks i can get a vocal for it and then, i'm going to put it in my sig i think.