When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob PAM 111M...Pics + Questions

watchaddict

Hello Everyone,

I am relatively new to the forum so sorry for not being very well versed in all the possible mods avaialable. I am here for some help. I would like to "mod" this 111M but I am not sure who to go to nor exactly what to do. I am guessing the crown and AR mods would be best? Any help would be appreciated.

CONUS

Some pics (I will update with better pics but only have my iphone at the moment):

post-31776-0-72853700-1315785777.jpg

post-31776-0-29027800-1315785789.jpg

post-31776-0-64086700-1315785800.jpg

post-31776-0-40994800-1315785814.jpg

post-31776-0-58198500-1315785825.jpg

Just got this one too bud. Doesn't need many mods... If you can find an 005k crown guard (CG) for sale I'd get that and put it on. An h factory second hand could be nice to swap for yours as well (that's what I'm gonna do) it has the top metal hole, well, metal color instead of painted white. Other than that I'd find yourself a nice new strap! Ppl sell higher end straps and gen straps $$$ on paneristi.com some ppl sell straps here as well. I recommend strap-works.com just cuz they're my fav but if you look around the various forums you'll learn what kind of straps are out there and what you like/ where to get them. Good luck!

Thanks guys! I am actually using a strap from my gen at the moment. Unfortunately this thing makes me think twice about wearing the gen!

That's the great thing about a good rep like this... Even if you have a Gen Pam or two, you can wear this one as a "daily beater" and not worry so much... Which is a nice thing. It could benefit from some subtle mods (H-Factory Crystal, H-Factory CG w/ Noob Lever, possible re-finishing of C...) but we're splitting hairs, it really doesn't need them. Enjoy it. :)