When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch (window) Shopping In Las Vegas

bkatbamna

I was at the T shop in Caeser's Palace.

The watches I saw:

Rolex EII black dial: Our reps are very close(esp the new ones with the correct hand stack). I wasn't wearing mine so direct comparison wasn't possible.

Breitling Bently GT: The gen blue dial has a shiny case and band just like the reps but the other dial colors have a brushed case with a combination shiny/brushed band. Otherwise, they are verey close. Of course everyone knows about the date color and font.

Omega: The large Railmaster is a huge watch. Just like the Bently Flying B

Also saw the Bell & Ross square watch. That thing is super huge. It makes panerais look small.

Also saw a Glasshutte Senator Moon. Beautiful watch. This one or the Hublot BB is the one I would probably get.

At the Venetian: I saw a Hublot Rose Gold BB with diamond bezel. Awesome watch, only $15,000.

Someone bought the big size Rose Gold BB without diamond bezel in the 5 minutes that I spent in that store.

At Tourneau, someone bought a Patek Phillipe while I was there.

Also, Las Vegas is full of money. I've seen countless Cartiers, Rolexes.

Edited by bkatbamna

I am tagging along with my GF when she travels to Las Vegas for work the week after next. I will also be visiting a dental school over in Loma Linda while I am there.

I am now faced with the dilemma of which watch to wear... :g:

My choices are:

1) Explorer II - Gen

2) PAM 111h - Rep

3) Breitling B-2 Chrono - Gen (if it get's back from servicing in time)

3) Baume & Mercier Formula S Chrono - Gen

4) Swatch POP - Gen

Any thoughts?

...And with all those gens you can afford and brag about to the rep guys here DuDro, how about a few measly bucks to bring your membership up to supporter status?

DONE! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

In addition to my short list above, I also have the following reps...

Rolex Daytona, Asian 7750 - BEAUTY

Rolex Explorer I, Swiss ETA - NICE

PAM 212, Asian 7750 - STUNNING

...I just sold a bunch over at ReplicaCollector to help pay for some school fees. Two more to go!

I was at the T shop in Caeser's Palace.

The watches I saw:

Rolex EII black dial: Our reps are very close(esp the new ones with the correct hand stack). I wasn't wearing mine so direct comparison wasn't possible.

Breitling Bently GT: The gen blue dial has a shiny case and band just like the reps but the other dial colors have a brushed case with a combination shiny/brushed band. Otherwise, they are verey close. Of course everyone knows about the date color and font.

Omega: The large Railmaster is a huge watch. Just like the Bently Flying B

Also saw the Bell & Ross square watch. That thing is super huge. It makes panerais look small.

Also saw a Glasshutte Senator Moon. Beautiful watch. This one or the Hublot BB is the one I would probably get.

At the Venetian: I saw a Hublot Rose Gold BB with diamond bezel. Awesome watch, only $15,000.

Someone bought the big size Rose Gold BB without diamond bezel in the 5 minutes that I spent in that store.

At Tourneau, someone bought a Patek Phillipe while I was there.

Also, Las Vegas is full of money. I've seen countless Cartiers, Rolexes.

tourneau in vegas.....the rolex display is like walmart at christmas! rolexes in there are going faster than that dam tickle me elmo! craziest thing you will ever see. i spend hours in there every time i go. i never can leave empty handed! the whole top floor was used watches last time i was there. they had hundreds of them......hundreds!

OK, I went back and really took a close look at the bently. The brushed case bently GT is actually a special edition Continental. The reg GT has a shiny case and braclet just like ours.

Went to the Wynn. Tried on the AP Royal Oak in RG and SS. Tried on the Bently Flying B in Rose Gold. Beautiful. Also tried on a A. Lange & Sohne Datograph. Awesome.

Also held the Rolex President Platinum, that thing weighs a lot.

Oh, and the Wynn Rolex store has 5 SS Submariners.

I live and work in Vegas at Caesars and am constantly in the T shop. This is partly what fuels my watch collcting bug. It is amazing to see how close many of the reps are to the real deal.