When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Tips For Making Deployant Clasp W/ Leather Strap More Comfortable?

Lenny63

This is my first rep - delighted with it but I am finding the deployant clasp on leather strap to be pretty uncomfortable.

I have freed up the strap a little but the metal seems to be diggin into my wrist.

anyone got any tips for adjustment or wearing it correctly??

This is my first rep - delighted with it but I am finding the deployant clasp on leather strap to be pretty uncomfortable.

I have freed up the strap a little but the metal seems to be diggin into my wrist.

anyone got any tips for adjustment or wearing it correctly??

I got rid of the deployant and got a Gen gator strap with a tang buckle.

Sent from GreenHornet's iPad 2 using TapaTalk.....

I have a slim wrist and the deployants just don't conform to the shape of my wrist very well.

I usually have to buy a replacement strap with tang buckle, that's more comfortable but the strap gets gets mangled much quicker, what can you do.

Folks I have a 7 inch wrist, so relatively slim

the leather itself is fine, quite comfortabkle. its the metal underside with the tabs

strangely enough I have swapped the strap upside down as such, and it conforms to my shape of wrist much better....what way should the breitling logo be pointing because maybe i have mixed up sides and thats why it was so uncomfortable..

at the moment, if io have my watch on my left hand side and tilt the watch dial towards the flower, the beitling logo points towards the floor?? is this correct?